Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here we go!

Okay, so I've decided to enter the world of blogdom. I don't know if that is a word but then I don't know if 'blog' is a word either so there you go. I have viewed the blogs of other homeschooling mothers and have to state upfront that I have a lot to learn. I almost didn't do this for fear of looking the fool but then decided my purpose isn't to show my genius but rather to provide a place for friends and family to keep up with us. Plus, now I have a great place to put all of the things I do learn so that they don't get lost like what happens now.

I'm excited for this but must admit that I am a horrible journal keeper so I'm making no promises as to how updated I'll keep this blog. All I can promise is my best. I'm grateful to all of the homeschool mothers who have provided the example that encouraged me to try this.

No comments: