Friday, June 27, 2008

YELLOWSTONE!

Yellowstone was amazing! Our family was joined by My Love's parents, his sister and her daughter, his brother and wife with their 5 grown children, a son-in-law, 3 granddaughters and a soon-to-be daughter-in-law. It was a great group and we had tons of fun. We saw lots of wildlife including 10 different bears. We also saw elk, buffalo, deer, mountain goats, osprey, eagle, coyote and wolf. I would recommend to anyone planning a trip to Yellowstone to go during this time of year. We saw many babies, the waterfalls and other water features were full, it wasn't too hot but still plenty of daylight and the sheer number of animals we saw all made so wonderful. I'm sharing only a fraction of the pictures (they're posted at the bottom)--it was truly amazing.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I enjoy reading your blog and I wanted to let you know that I have set my blog to private. Please send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog. My e-mail: camivanilla@msn.com